Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Naruto

I've been reading a lot of Naruto lately online. In fact I finished all available Naruto manga. So far I'm waiting for the latest to come out.

Of all the characters in that manga, I felt I could relate best with Shikamaru Nara. The guy with the shadow jutsu. Why? Just like him I find tasks a "hassle" to do, preferring not to get too many responsibilities. But just like him whenever some important task comes up he always does his best. No matter how much of a hassle it is.

In other words he usually complains what a drag an assignment is, but he will eventually do it, and most of the time he does a most excellent job at it to boot.

What's up with the Naruto post? Not much if you look at it from a very "shallow" standpoint.

As we get older in life it would not be surprising to realise that our responsibilities start piling up one after another. This is of course a normal thing, because technically as we get older it means we are more capable of handling responsibilities - either personal or work related.

Do I mind more responsibilities? I'd be lying if I said no. It's a drag, honestly. But just because I feel that way it doesn't mean that I won't accept the responsibilities and do my best in each. Besides, getting more responsibilities means more people put their trust in you.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)