Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ice Ice Baby

It has been unusually cold this January. Or is it really this cold around this time of the year? I can sleep without turning on my electric fan.

And it is so damn hard to get up in the morning. Waking up is not that much of a problem, it is the getting up part. The weather is nice and cold, the warmth of the blanket keeping things just right. If only we had five day weekends and two day workdays.

Sigh.

I'm tired. Tired, tired, tired. I've even developed a new mantra to keep me sane.

"F*ck."

Yeah I said it. After watching the Metallica documentary Some Kind of Monster, and reading a book written by one of the filmmakers, I was struck by Lars Ulrich's rant which included my new mantra. How true, how true.

Anyway before I spill any more beans that may get me in trouble with anyone I will end my writings here.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)