Tuesday, April 04, 2006

One Long Week (And Other Ramblings)


Souped Up Supra Pt 2
Originally uploaded by Gani.
I can say with certainty that this is one long week. Sure its only Tuesday but already I can feel the week stretching like a rubber chicken. Fortunately I've got the answer as to why I feel this way.

Let's recap to last week. I went to work Sunday from around 11am to 9pm. Then Monday I "slept" at the office (which means I was working 'til around 3-4am). Tuesday came around and just when I thought I was going home, bam! Spent the night in the office again (which really wasn't that surprising considering we were going full blast for a commercial last week). When Wednesday came about our boss was kind enough to let me and my officemate/neighbor go home to catch some sleep and bathe. We were supposed to report back after lunch but due to the heat at home (and the possibility of revisions) we were back in the office by 11am. In the afternoon I had to go to a meeting for a new project. Thursday comes around and I'm too wasted to notice time flying until the afternoon when I had to go to a meeting again. Friday? Well my body finally shut down Friday due to lack of sleep and getting wet in the rain the day before.

This week isn't as fast-paced as last week. Which is sorta nice.

Anyway I saw the Australian F1 Grand Prix last Sunday and was happy that Toyota (specifically Ralf Schumacher - my favorite F1 driver) made it to 3rd place. Lots of drama at the race, lots of crashes, spins and others. Button's enginge even blew up at the last few turns costing him 5th place. Amazing.

By the way I've finished NFSMW. The ending was sorta predictable (and sorta lame) but it was okay. The one big factor about NFSMW is that now I have this fixation on BMWs. Specifically the M3. Because I actually saw a REAL M3 along Ayala Ave. a few weeks ago. Wide tires, bulging fender, four mufflers, two doors and a totally aggressive stance. Sigh.

That's all for now. My Flickr Pro account is about to expire so I'd better find a way to pay for an extension.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)