Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I've Been Tagged!!!


Lamborghini Gallardo Convertible
Originally uploaded by Gani.

I've been trying to post new blogs but thanks to this "Freeproxy" we have at work I can't effin' post blogs using Blogger. Anyway just a few quick updates. LordVader is back in commission, and has been renamed DarthVader.

Third tagged me a few weeks (months?) ago and I've been trying to post my answers since then. Thanks to my officemate's help he told me I could post at my blog using Flickr.

Four Jobs I've Had In My Life
1. 3D Animator/Compositor
2. Commercial Talent
3. Cleaning Boy
4. Photographer

Four Films I Can Watch Over And Over (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)
1. God of Cookery
2. Kung Fu Hustle
3. Final Fantasy Advent Children
4. Mallrats

Four Places I Have Lived
1. Parañaque
2. Naga
3. Lucena
4. Malabon

Four TV Programs I Love To Watch
1. CSI
2. American Chopper
3. F1
4. Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Four Places I Would Have Visited, Had I Had The Money
1. USA
2. Canada
3. Australia
4. England

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. mail.yahoo.com
2. www.gmail.com
3. www.flickr.com
4. sports.espn.go.com/nba/index

Four Of My Favorite Foods
1. shawarma
2. katsudon
3. tekka maki
4. carbonara

Four Places I Would Rather Be
1. Home
2. the beach
3. USA
4. Hong Kong

Four Bloggers (non-bloggers) I Am Tagging (in no particular order)
1. Hec
2. Karl
3. Chito
4. Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)