Thursday, March 09, 2006

Pissed Off and Sarcastic

Okay, I'm gonna log this post as general as I can. Because if I try to be specific I might step on people's toes. People I know.

Life's not fair. Whoever said it was, right? But it isn't. Trust me. Sometimes people get blinded by the bling, and think that all that glitters is gold. And they tend to put more value on those things that glitter, not knowing that sometimes the most precious things are more substance than style.

And that just plain sucks. Just because you can impress someone with your perfect English, or your numerous awards, or your charming good looks, or your pedigree or whatever the fuck shit it is you have doesn't mean you're any good. Yet some people do like those things. They enjoy having style over substance. Bling over purpose.

Anyway I guess what I'm trying to say is that the world ain't fair. And I guess I'd better fucking get used to it now. Because it's not going to change for me, I've got to change for it.

You could say I'm jaded now. As if I wasn't before, but now I've become jaded yet again with another fact of the world. Which makes me more jaded than ever. Yet I cannot let this drag me down or else I'll keep on getting jaded.

If it's bling they want, then they can keep waiting. Because I'd rather have substance over style. Better yet, why not have both?

Hmm...

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)