Thursday, April 06, 2006

"Burned" Out


Red Hot Sili
Originally uploaded by Gani.
Damn. I knew this was gonna happen sooner or later. I'm tired. Not tired lacking sleep. Tired tired. Tired.

This week is even more tiring than last week, despite the fact that I was in the office Sunday, and "slept" in the office Monday and Tuesday.

Why?

Last week I was focused on one project, and one project only. I could use whatever brain cells I had under my control to finish whatever was required. This week I've been jumping from one project to another. And it sucks.

Sucks because one project should've been done weeks ago and yet some higher-ups powers-that-be deem it not broadcastable. Whatever. Add to that the fact that there is a deadline for another project tomorrow and you've got a recipe for a really tired 3D artist.

I can't believe it's only April and I'm already thinking of using some of my alloted leaves. I was planning on saving that for either halfway through the year or for my birthday.

Speaking of which...

I'll be turning 26 this year. Twenty-six effin' years alive. Man o' man, I never imagined I'd be where I am today when I was a kid. Then again, I never imagined much about my future when I was young.

Ah life.

Out.

1 comment:

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)