Monday, January 23, 2006

Randomness

* RIP Ernie Baron. Died of a heart attack caused by complications of diabetes.

* Kobe scores 81pts against Toronto. AND he hands out 2 assists. Better than his 62pt no assist performance against Dallas.

* Got me another Ford GT40 from Hotwheels. The only question I have about it is the scale. I have a Dub City 1:64 Ford GT and two Hotwheels Ford GT40's. Now I know the new Ford GT is supposed to be bigger but is it really THAT big compared to the old one? Or are the scales of Dub City and Hotwheels different?

* My trusty iPod is out of commission. Sent to Singapore for repairs, good thing warranty was still in effect. I just don't get it why it got damaged. All I did was upload a new software into it, and I followed all the steps properly. Sheesh.

* Still don't have my cash. Bank is still messed up so I'm pretty much "running on fumes" if I could use that term financially.

* My imagination is coming back. I've got this character design I'm doodling with and if I have the time I can upload a sketch of it. Now all I have to do is think of stories. And maybe learn 2D animation because as I see it my character looks better in 2D than in 3D although a 3D version MAY still show up.

* Still waiting for the PS3 but from the video reviews I've downloaded at Gametrailers the XBox 360 is making its presence felt. At least for me, since I decided long ago (never to walk in anyone's shadow) that I was buying a PS3. Or at least saving up for it.

* Went to this car show at Tiendesitas in Pasig. Saw a couple of classic Celica's. 70's Celicas. Man if I had lots of cash and an old Celica... But an old VW Beetle is still my number one car for "Ganification".

Out.

1 comment:

  1. Have to admit, seeing an F430 racing on the streets in Project Gotham 3 makes me itch for an XBOX 360. Doesn't mean I gotta scratch the itch though as I'm still dead set on getting the PS3. Patience is a virtue.

    DUB City (Jada Toys diecasts for that matter) aren't actually 1/64 despite the blister packs and all the promos sayaing otherwise. They're actually closer to 1/50 methinks. Hotwheels on the other hand, come close to 1/64 if not exactly but it all depends on the casting. More often than not HW are 64s +/-2 or so.

    Kobe scores 81... At least he wasn't a big asshole about it, not being big and bad about scoring all that shit. He was actually pretty humble IMHO.

    Patay ni si Ka Ernie? Geddemmit! That sucks. Not that I was crazy about the guy or anything. But DAAAAAAMN.... Maybe he'll be wearing one of those Ernie Baron Barongs, may hati sa likod type of barongs...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)