Monday, January 09, 2006

NFSMW Update

I am now Blacklist #6.

I won the Lambo Gallardo. But my plan of souping up a Ford GT is slightly off keel. You see, so far I've only gotten ONE unique performance part upgrade. Sucks, but i was after the pink slips.

At least I have the Lambo. And the game just told me that I could race previous races. So I can save cash. Lots of it. Because I've spent on the Lambo. Spent big bucks.

I also changed the look of my Cayman S. Now the Cayman is dark gray. And the Lambo is yellow. Sweet. So now I'm trying to decide whether I should fix up the Supra and turn it into a faster car too. I still like using the Supra. Still good for some laughs. And I still use it to get my bounty up. Because I do not want the Cayman S or the Gallardo to get too much bounty.

But man is it hard to get my bounty up. If I get a bounty above 100k I usually get caught. Any lower and it'll take me forever to reach 3 mil.

Oh and the game hangs once in a while. Like when my bounty was up 100k and I was about to get to a hiding place. Sigh.

I have a bad feeling once I get the Ford GT I won't be playing anymore... I hope not. But if I do get that car, I'm going to use the Gallardo to increase my bounty.

Out.

1 comment:

  1. Finished the game about a week ago I think. Pwede na din. Was kinda expecting more pero ayos na din yung ending, ala 2 Fast 2 Furious type. You'll know what I mean when you finish it. The cops crawl all over your ass, you get helicopters using their skids to throw you off the road, Heavy SUVs, da shiznit dude. What I did to actually raise my bounty faster was not to run away (run awaaaaaaaay!!!!) from the cops but rather run into them. Lalo na roadblocks. I HUNT for roadblocks and ram each and every car in one. Binabalikan ko pa til they're all smashed up. Then pag lapit na dumating back, I leave then look for another roadblock. Make use of the speedbreaker kasi sobrang helpful siya. And change your NOS settings to give you more power than duration to get out of the roadblocks faster Ü

    Lemme know how it goes.

    Meanwhile, I've started on my second career. Ü

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)