Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Various Stuff

First off, R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero. What is it with death and athletes lately? If my count is correct first it was WRC co-driver Michael "Beef" Park, then NBA center Jason Collier. Now WWE Superstar Eddie Guerrero has passed away. I still don't know how. And despite the fact that I really wasn't a big fan of his I appreciated the way he worked the crowd. If he was a heel you really hated him and when he was a face you really wanted him to win every match.

* * * * *

Anyway. I was looking at some pics from my Japan trip and I just wanted to reminisce and stuff. So here are some pics with a few comments...

Some pics of me and the Nissan R32 Skyline of my friend, Marco...

In the driver's seat Marco's Skyline

... and here are some shots of me, my dad, Marco, his wife Gracinha, and their son Atari...


Dad, Gani, Gracinha, Atari, and Marco Pinoy Flickr Meet - Japan

... I met Marco and his family through flickr.com and they were kind enough to give me a pro account even if we didn't know each other personally. And I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to visit them in Japan. Dad and I both had a great time with them and we enjoyed seeing things you normally don't get to see in Japan.

And since we're in the topic of cars in Japan, I was able to go to Toyota's Megaweb where you could play Gran Turismo 4 for free!!!


IMG_0498 Road Warrior I

All you could use was a Toyota Esso Supra on Fuji Speedway '05. One lap. It was worth it anyway (since it was for free). I was also at the Tokyo Motor Show 2005 but that's worth another blog.

Anyway that's all for now.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)