Friday, November 25, 2005

Rage...

It's been a long and tiring week. I am drained. Exhausted. Physically. Mentally. Emotionally. Spiritually. Anything and everything has been drained from me.

Sure I may look and act fine. But I'm not. Deep down inside I can feel it. And I do not know why. I am drained.

I can sleep earlier and sleep in the afternoons. Physical drain is not that hard to recover from. All you have to do is pamper yourself a bit. Sleep, get a massaage, eat. Whatever.

Mental drain? Hmm. Read a book, play games, be dumb. Shut off your mind from thinking. Though I don't think that's the cure for brain drain.

Emotional? After all the shit that happened to me this past week (what with two uncles passing away days apart) I really have no clue how to fix this. Maybe shoot photographs. Maybe hang out at the mall. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe.

Spiritual? Death does that to you. Saps you of joy, real joyl. I can still laugh and make jokes (and be the butt of jokes) but am I really happy? Now? Not quite.

So I'm drained. Just don't know how to recharge.

Out.

1 comment:

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)