Monday, September 26, 2005

Random Postings

I finished Halo 2 in Heroic mode in less than an hour. How? We were waiting at our client's office for our ride back to our office. This is our gamer client. He has a Gamecube, PS2, and XBox in his office. And since we were not doing anything he was kind enough to let us play Halo 2.

Last stage. Hehehe. We started the game at the last stage. After about 15 attempts each for Kem and myself I luckily managed to blow up the final boss. Neat. So I can credit myself with finishing Halo 2.

But enough of that.

Condolences go out to the family of Michael "Beef" Park, WRC co-driver for Team Peugeot. He met a fatal accident during Stage 15 of the Rally of Great Britain.

GT4. My Ford GT is a beast. Can't turn to save his life. Had to put wings on and play with the settings for a good 45 minutes before I could even get a semblance of control. But now I'm getting used to it. Have to brake real early and stuff but at least I win with it. So far.

I'm also currently looking for a FF car. I've got around 460,000 credits to spend. How? I raced Japan championships again. And I got another Nissan special 350Z. Worth 350,000 credits. What am I supposed to do with two (hehehe)? Okay fine, I cheated. I raced that again to get a car that is expensive so I could sell it and use the cash to get better cars. Does anyone remember that race in GT2? You win it you get 50,000 credits AND a Tuscan Speed 12 worth 500,000 credits? Didn't you guys love racing that SINGLE race? At least I race a championship series.

Anyway enough of that. Saw the review for NBA Live 06 GameCube at ign.com. Don't expect a realistic sim. Feh. As expected. Just because EA Sports is dominating the NBA scene they spew out junk AI. Fortunately I'm not after NBA Live 06 for the gameplay. I'm after it for the dynasty mode. I'm gonna get it, and play dynasty mode. Maybe try playing some games but I will get it for the dynasty mode. I'm gonna turn the Lakers into a neo-Bulls team. Yep, the Lakers. Not because of Kobe, but because of Odom. I'm gonna turn Odom into Pippen V2.0 so yes, Kobe'll be MJ V2.0 also.

But I'm doing it for Odom. Hell, I've got me a plan already. I'll try and dump Brian Cook and Slava Medvedenko to the Pistons for Darko. Yeah you heard me. Darko. I'm a Darko fan. I'm a fan of any lefty in the league (hence I'm a big fan of Odom) because I am also a southpaw.

But since I don't know when Live will arrive I'll have to be content with my trusty Live 05. I've already got an idea of how "lousy" the AI will be since NBA Live 05 basically has the same complaints I've read about in Live 05.

This should be fun.

And for all of you out there reading my blog, thanks. Even if you find my writing amusing.

Shyeah right.

Out.

1 comment:

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)