Friday, September 16, 2005

Finally...

I've got a Ford GT now. Silver with black stripes. I wanted a yellow with black stripes but its not in my personality. The black with silver stripes was also nice but I prefer the silver one.

Won the Japanese championship race, A license required. Got 3rd place in Suzuka, but first everywhere else. Just goes to show what happens when you can't get the track layout. Always overshooting turns and driving off into the gravel. But so what? Victory was assured.

I even got this souped up Nissan 350Z that can be sold for 350k++ but knowing how expensive it is, it must be a good car. So I'm keeping it.

I did sell my Nismo 400R. Just to get enough cash to buy the Ford GT. Its still mostly stock, because the only upgrades I could buy were sports brakes and the brake balance controller. I'm a stickler for control and I want my car to handle excellently before I even think of making it faster.

I've only driven the GT twice. Raced the MR Cup. Won both races. But damn! Super fast, excellent handling. If only the first race wasn't so damn short. I wasn't even getting into third gear and I had to brake already. Sigh. But the GT... Oh baby yea. What a car.

When I get to play GT4 again I'm definitely going to try and race the GT again. And maybe take the souped up 350Z for a spin. Maybe I'll race the championship races again and if I win another 350Z then I'm selling one of them so I can fix up my GT and my Skyline.

But aside from that I've read about the dynasty feature of NBA Live 06 in ign.com and I've got to say I want the game. Screw the gameplay, I might just play NBA Live 06 and simulate all games. That's how interesting the new dynasty mode is. Okay so maybe, just maybe, I'll make two saves. One for playing and one for simulating. Or maybe I'll just play once in a while but simulate most of the time. I don't know.

And I also want to get God of War and Ultimate Spiderman. Why? Its been a while since I've played platformers. I sorta miss it. Shinobi's too hard, Tenchu's a drag. But I've seen God of War. Wow.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)