Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Random Stuff

Someone sent me this link. It is hilarious.


Been a while since I last posted anything. And I think that's a good thing. Things have been positive lately. And stress isn't as high as before. I've bitched and bitched about idiots and I don't think I want to bitch anymore in this blog. Its just a waste of time. Bitching won't lead to anything. Killing will. But since that's illegal, I guess I'll just try to keep a positive outlook. If that's possible.

Anyway, I do have some things which I simply cannot share. This blog is open to anyone, and my thoughts aren't. So I will just keep them in my head. Along with other thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. i sense the dark side in you... all this pent up angst you have... mmm... relax you must or suffer the fate of obi-wan's apprentice you will... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)