Thursday, August 11, 2005

Random Ramblings and Other Strange Sermons

It's been a while since I last blogged. Maybe because work's been relatively easy. Just working on a game (www.warworlds.com) and fixing up their models, making alien weapons and texturing. Nice learning experience. But man are the constrains hard. When you have to model characters while being aware of certain polygon count limits it puts a damper to your technique. I know mine suffered at first, but eventually I got the hang of it.

Sadly now I'm back to working on a commercial. At first I thought it would be easy, then things got a bit complicated, then it became easy again. Now it just got harder. Again. I'm hoping the clients change their mind with what they want. No. They should just make up their mind. That's it. And maybe give me a few more days extension. Not that I can't do it in the alloted time, I could. But the margin for error would be quite close to zero, and I don't like to operate in those kinds of conditions.

What else? Well stupidity is still rampant in the Philippines. So is greed, corruption, and lust. So what else is new with our country? Nothing. Hope can still spring, sure. But when it does I'm hoping I'll be a thousand kilometers away from this country living a life I deserve but can't have with all the bull that happens here.

Anyway I digress. Someone nominated my blog to the Philippine Blog Awards (or something like that) and I was sort of touched. But do I honestly expect this blog to win? Nope. With all my negative rants and swear words? Yes. So friendly to readers.

I've finished reading the latest Harry Potter book. The Half-Blood Prince. Nice book, sorta strange though. Now that the wizards and witches have all grown up they now "snog". Ugh. So even the book gets realistic. What next? Humping in the Room of Requirement? Don't forget your contraceptive spell, Spermus Disappearus. Man. I'd like to rant more about the book but others might not have read it so... fnklsd;d,; girp ,jirfsjdfisdfu fhuirlh gr gjffm ff (That was my attempt at writing a spoiler but good thing my conscience stepped in and stopped me.)

Photography's been great but thanks to the rain I've sorta stopped shooting pics. Which was a good thing too since film and developing are sorta expensive. Oh well. At least I've got a macro lens, courtesy of a friend of mine who sold it to me cheap. Maybe I should start bringing my Gundam toys out of the box and shooting them in action poses. Hmm...

Doppelganger's been quiet lately. Although he has tried to appease my anger by doing a few nice things. He's been cool lately, actually. But still. IF. YOU. ARE. READING. THIS. I. FORGIVE. BUT. I. NEVER. EVER. EVER. FORGET. Got it? Good.

Anyway that's all I've got time for. Have fun but don't forget: When it rains, wear a raincoat.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)