Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Things to do to Kill Time

Third tagged me to write down a list of what I do to kill time. Got me good. Hook. Line. Sinker.
So... Here goes.

Things I do to kill time...
  • blog (an outlet for my frustrations)
  • surf the net (specially www.flickr.com - addict hehe)
  • practice my maya skills (gotta keep up with current trends, yes?)
  • talk on the phone with my girlfriend (because i love her and i love talking)
  • play guitar (actually just do finger exercises, plus the first solo of metallica's one)
  • play ps2 (nba live, gran turismo, front mission 4, way of the samurai 2, etc)
  • take photographs (with my brand new canon eos 66)
  • watch tv (pimp my ride, nba, f1, wrc, etc)
  • hang out with friends/loved ones
  • stare at my toys (guyvers I-III, f1 cars, gt40 collection...)

Basically that's that. Can't think of anything else.

But here's the catch. Now that I've done it, I have to tag FIVE others to do this too. So, sorry to you guys but...

Hector
Titam
Marko
Pauline
Ver


Your turn. Hehe.

1 comment:

  1. Gani, ako ba si Ver na nakalagay jan? Hehe. Sige, I'll try to come up with something. Buti pa kayo you have the opportunity to kill the time. Ako reverse -- Lack of time kills me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)