Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Fuzzy Interference...

Okay so I'm technically free right now. Free from projects. Now I'm on my cooldown mode in the office. Chilling, relaxing, practicing some modeling on 3d. And now a lot of random thoughts fill my head. RANDOM. THOUGHTS. R. A. N. D. O. M. T. H. O. U. G. H. T. S. Sound familiar? Natch.

There are no drains in C5. I've been passing C5 to work since last year and I only started looking for them a few weeks ago when some flooding occured. I pass from FTI area to Market Market. No drains. So when it rains, and it floods, blame it on the drains. Or lack of it. Fortunately I saw some construction happening and hopefully it'll be for the drains.

Then I remember Wendy's. Had a snack in Wendy's Greenbelt. What has happened to that franchise? When I was a kid I always thought Wendy's was the "higher class" McDonalds, due to the fact that the price was higher and there were other "gourmet" (Hey, I was a KID back then) meals like the baked potato and the salad. So now what has happened to Wendy's? The place in Greenbelt looks exactly the same as when I was there when I was a kid/teen. In fact, when I entered it felt like the place was in sepia. How weird is that?

Have any of you seen the Suzuki APV commercial? It's a nice car. Used to think it was too utilitarian and plain looking, but upon further inspection, its actually a nice looking ride. The engine's 1.6 Vitara engine. So that may be the only glitch I see with it. Could be underpowered? Dunno. But it looks great.

Then there are these two nice (GREAT, actually) 3D commercials airing right now. One is Domex, the other is for Bacchus Energy Drink. Great modeling and animation. Even rendering. Amazing. Seeing stuff like that makes me want to do greater things (And I will too, y'know).

I've been modelling a 3D Ford GT40. Dunno if I'll ever finish it, but so far I'm happy with what I've done. But satifsied? Nope. I can do better, now that I've done the first model. I've seen my flaws and I've seen the things that need tweaking. So I'll go on and maybe make a new one, in time.

First I gotta find some grub, I'm starving...


2 comments:

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)