Wednesday, June 05, 2024

[1073] June

The first half of the year is almost done and as always, time seems to move so fast in hindsight. Living in the present though, time seems to move so slow. I guess that's life.

I can only look back in the past few years of my life and think how things might have gone differently had I done things differently as well. If I was more aggressive in my career or less patient with how events unfolded, things might be way more different now.

There are also a couple of what ifs I can ask, but I'd rather not write about them here. Some career changing things that could have happened probably would have led me to a different scenario now.

Would I change anything? I honestly don't know. I think I've reached that point in my life where if I trust then I am patient.

Out.