Sunday, November 05, 2023

[1030] Two Car Garage

I've blogged about two car garage rosters before. I'm too lazy to find and share the links here so just take my word for it. This time it will be a bit different.

Our 2001 Toyota Rav4 is my ideal second car. Just the right size as a road trip vehicle and a number coding car. Meaning this won't be the daily driver.

The other car has to be a smaller, lower displacement, more fuel efficient car. This would be the daily driven city car that should also be a practical car. Basically it has to be a hatchback.

I'm a really big fan of hatchbacks, probably because the Rav4 does have hatchback like qualities even if it's considered a wagon in the registration. The biggest difference between the Rav4 and a hatchback is that the Rav4's rear door opens sideways instead of getting lifted up.

So that's it. Ideally that's the two car garage I'd want. Our 2001 Toyota Rav4 and whatever practical, fuel efficient car I can find.

Out.