Saturday, August 12, 2023

[1010] Every Wagon Obsession

Thanks (either seriously or sarcastically) to youtube's algorithms I've been getting other Suzuki Every Wagon dealer channels on my recommended list. The first one I blogged about a few days ago was from Davao, this other one is from Cebu. And they've met each other when surplus tv went to Cebu with their Every Wagon, I think during their Philippine loop.

This new channel has a different method of converting their Every Wagons and since I have little to zero knowledge of proper conversions, I find both of their methods sound and reasonable.

Anyway I'm not as big a fan of the dealer from Cebu since most of the Every Wagon videos I watched featured stylized front bumpers already. I've always been a fan of "sleeper car" builds. I'd rather not call attention to my car, not that I actually own one.

Anyway I'm really really curious about owning an Every Wagon and youtube isn't helping me. As always my biggest concerns are reliability, spare parts, and I guess registration renewals of the Every Wagons. 

If I could afford owning and maintaining two cars then maybe having an Every Wagon as a secondary toy car would be feasible. Buy a locally sold reliable car as your main car and have the Every Wagon as the car you use on coding days and something I would drive primarily. But since I can't do that, then I'll just stick to daydreaming about Every Wagons.

Out.