Friday, August 05, 2022

[931] The 2022 Suzuki Celerio

I recently watched Autodeal's review of the new Suzuki Celerio over on YouTube. I don't know if I'm easily impressed or what, but I was really impressed.

It had split folding rear seats, ample space for the size, an interesting automatic gear shift system, and supposedly great fuel economy. These are very good features considering rising fuel costs and the return of the dreaded Metro Manila traffic.

My biggest gripe would be the price. Yeah, I can't afford it.

So now ranking my choice of small hatchbacks locally I guess it would be

  1. Kia Picanto 1.2L AT
  2. Suzuki Celerio 1.0L AT
  3. Mitsubishi Mirage 1.2L AT (if they even sell Mirage hatchbacks up to now)
  4. Toyota Wigo 1.0L AT
  5. Suzuki S-Presso 1.0L MT (just because it has no automatic variant available... yet?)
Out.