Saturday, July 20, 2019

[817] Appearances

I just realized that some people I consider friends probably see me in a way that bothers me. Specifically I guess they assume things about me, either based on how I interact with them or whatever stuff I post on social media. And through those things they come up with their opinions on me.

And sometimes when they let me know what opinion they have on me it bothers me, though to be honest why should I let it bother me? It depends on how much of a friend I consider them. It also depends on how much I should value their advice with how I see how they treat me.

Maybe I'm getting too onion-skinned or maybe I'm just becoming annoying to him but I did notice that recently I've been slightly offended with the way he interacts with me in our group chats. I honestly cannot assume how he's feeling or how he's saying it since there are no emotions included in words. So I can only interpret it the way I read it, and recently it seems hostile.

I've been trying to think if it's my fault, sometimes chatting too much or maybe being the annoying person in the chat. Or maybe it's because I've been acting too much of the fool. I honestly don't know.

I've tried asking more questions so I can better understand everyone but I guess it just makes me seem like I've been living a sheltered life and that I really know jack shit about the world. And honestly it pisses me off that some people are starting to treat me rathery condescendingly from my point of view.

So I shall deal with this problem with how I usually deal with negative things in my life. I'll just cut it off. Not totally, as it could be just me being too sensitive.

Why don't I confront him you might ask? Because I really don't like confronting people. I don't really want to open up and say that he's been acting hostile lately. Might open up more shit than I want to deal with.

So I retreat, metaphorically speaking. Like with things I don't like I'll just avoid them. I know who has my back and who doesn't, and right now it looks like he doesn't have my back.

Out.