Friday, July 12, 2019

[815] Thirty-nine Years Old

Today I turn 39. It's been quite a journey for me these past few years. It has been some of the most challenging times in my life, and I mean that in the most positive way I can.

I have been doing way more growing up and maturing since maybe 2017 because of events beyond my control. I may have changed my beliefs, and I may have started acting differently, but I am really glad that I am still learning and persevering through all this.

I personally feel I have achieved a great deal of things. I have no desire to compare what I've been through to others, nor do I have any desire to say I have achieved more than others. I have simply learned a lot of things. For some what I've gone through and how I've grown will be shallow, but I really couldn't care less.

So happy birthday to myself. I honestly wish I still have more time left in this world because I have so many more goals I want to achieve and so many more moments I want to experience.

Out.