Friday, October 25, 2013

106/365 - Wrong Ramen

106/365 - F.U. Ramen
FU (eff you) Ramen @ Wrong Ramen, Burgos Circle BGC
Today's lunch was at Wrong Ramen in Bonifacio Global City. It was actually Tanya's suggestion, and was it a great suggestion. I met with Tanya, Ferds, and Zag there and I was pleasantly surprised by the food.

By the name alone, you can guess that Wrong Ramen isn't your traditional Japanese noodle restaurant. Take my order, the FU (pronounced eff you) Ramen. It contains strips of bacon, a slice of SPAM, a slice of cheese, and a fried egg. Not your traditional ramen ingredients. But it was surprisingly good. Just don't be a ramen purist or else I doubt you'd enjoy the place.

The dishes were mostly fusion modern concoctions. The price was relatively expensive. Would I eat there again? Maybe on a special occasion. Was it worth it? I guess so.

Out.