Saturday, October 19, 2013

099, 100/365 - Closure and a Glass of Taho

099/365 - Stuff I Got Today
Stuff I got last October 18, 2013.
100/365 - Taho in a Starbucks Glass
Taho inside a Starbucks glass.
Yesterday I passed by my old place of work and got my last pay and final documents. I was also given my exit interview, and I hope whatever I said would help my company move forward to better things.

I also bought me a PC copy of NBA 2K14 because I'm addicted to NBA 2K games in general. I plan to install it today and hopefully have fun playing it like I did with NBA 2K13.

Today I gave myself a treat by buying taho not in the usual PhP10 or PhP20 increments, but in my Starbucks glass. It cost PhP50, as I was given a PhP5 discount by Kuya Marlon since we're regulars when he passes by the house selling taho.

Time to move forward.

Out.