Wednesday, October 23, 2013

103, 104/365 - More Bored Photos

103/365 - Dad's Folding Bike
Dad's folding bike.
104/365 - The Sleeping "Giant"
My daughter - the sleeping giant.
Things are getting boring with my little "vacation." Do I regret resigning from work without another job waiting for me? Nope. I still remain optimistic that I will be able to come with a good decision regarding my future career. I'm just waiting for two opportunities I have to finalize themselves.

One unexpected good thing that coincided with my hiatus is the fact that there's always someone at home now. Due to an "unfortunate" incident we had to let our help go. At least now someone's always at home - either my retired father or myself.

But things have to change, this cannot be the status quo. I have to find employment soon, because doing nothing is really, really boring.

Out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)