Friday, October 04, 2013

084, 085/365 - Recharging!

084/365 - Dad, Myself, Mt. Banahaw
Dad, myself, and Mt. Banahaw at Nagsinamo near Lucban, Quezon.
085/365 - "No. 1 Quezon Ave."
Nañagas Clinic, "No. 1 Quezon Ave. Lucena City, Quezon Province."
As I said in my previous post, I went to my paternal grandparents' home in Lucena, Quezon with my dad and my daughter (and her yaya). There were plenty of reasons I wanted to go.

I wanted to bring my daughter there so she could see the place. I spent a good time of my childhood here, to be honest. My grandparents would borrow me for a week. I have lots of pleasant memories here, and it was a great rush of positive memories and emotions when I arrived last Wednesday.

I wanted Martina to visit my grandmother (her great grandmother) in her house. It meant a lot to my grandmother, and my ninang, and tita to have Martina visit. They've been asking my dad to bring her along there since she was around one-year old. Mission accomplished. They were as entertained with her as she was entertained with the house.

I needed to recharge. I got burnt out at my old job, and I needed to "disconnect" from Metro Manila. Those three days I spent there were huge in helping me feel better.

I wanted to visit Nagsinamo. That's a place near Lucban, Quezon. I went there with my dad to check the place out. It was a nice place, but it needs lots of work and resources, and a full-time caretaker, for it to be a better place. But I really can't see it working for reasons my dad and I agree upon but I will not divulge here.

All-in-all it was a great three days. Everyone enjoyed and we all went back to Metro Manila happy.

Out.