Sunday, September 29, 2013

Internet Problems

No Project 365 posts since yesterday, and I apologize. Something's wrong with our ISP. I can connect to flickr but when I try to login, I cannot connect to Yahoo! So I can't post pictures, and that is one crucial element of Project 365.

Why don't I upload directly to blogger? Because I have a flickr account and I prefer to post ALL my pictures there. So please bear with me while I pray that my internet issues get fixed soon.

In the meantime, please enjoy this classic 2006 (2005?) photo I took one midnight in Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte. I used my handy EOS 66 SLR camera with expired Fuji Velvia film. I exposed the shot for around two minutes.

Hmm, the photo won't load on blogger but it is here. I checked the html coding and it's there. So the issue with Yahoo! seems to affect even my photostream.

Out.


I still consider this photo my best shot ever.