Tuesday, September 10, 2013

061/365 - Right Under My Nose

At the office basement parking slot (that I pay for).
I've been writing non-stop about what I'd to if I were to own a Beetle Baja. Or some other car. I've also written about what I'd do to my current ride. I just wonder now why I keep pining for some vehicle that I don't have when I "have" one now.

This car has brought my family and I to many places safely. It has never failed me, not that I remember. It's brought me home safe despite floods. It's survived nasty hits by flying tree branches when it was bringing me home during a super typhoon. I love this car.

It's been to the northernmost tip of Luzon, and it's been as far down south as Naga, Camarines Sur. And it's still going strong.

I want to make enough money that I can eventually afford to care for this car myself, not just pay for the gas bills. I also hope I can eventually make enough money that I can afford to add improvements to this car. Improvements I've written about before.

Out.