Sunday, September 15, 2013

066/365 - Rain!

066/365 - Rain!
The wind was blowing pretty strong too.
It's stupid to compare oneself with others. The results will always be either skewed in your favor or against you. With that out of the way, I have to say I'm pretty worried about the weather again.

It's the same strength of rain as the time work got cancelled. The only difference is this rain only started today. Apparently there's a low pressure area near the Philippines. I'm hoping it doesn't get worse, partly because of what happened to other Filipinos before, and partly because it really sucks driving in the rain. I may have to get some Rain-X for my car's windshield to help improve visibility in strong rains.

Yesterday I was driving home in similar weather, and I don't know if it's the wipers or if I have to really clean my windshield the way car detailers clean it.

Out.