Sunday, September 01, 2013

052/365 - Books

And these are books I haven't read yet.
One of the best memories and features I have of our house is the books. Hundreds of books. See the picture above? That's in the living room. There's a whole bookcase in one of the hallways filled with other sets of books. My old room is full of my books. My parents' room is full of books, both mine and theirs.

I love reading. It came from living in a house full of books and magazines. It came from the stories my grandparents told me when I was a child. It stoked the flames of curiosity in my head. It made me dream. It made me happy, it made me sad. Reading rocks.

I don't read books as much as I used to. Probably because I now read sports news on tablets everyday. But if I do find a good book I like, I most definitely will read it.

Out.