Monday, November 14, 2011

Weight Loss Update

I'm pretty sure little to none of you are interested in the results of my weight loss target.


I failed.


I'm still fluctuating between 101 - 102kg. And to make things worse, I haven't done any exercise for the past two weeks or so.


But.


I do not plan on stopping my exercise. I just had to rest my knees. And I need new shoes. My Kobe V's are showing wear and tear, literally. It has a small tear in the inner ball joint part of the left foot. Sheesh. I spent a lot of money on my Kobe's and I plan to make it last me at least two years. So I'm looking for a new pair of running shoes.


I saw a decent, well-priced pair in Asics. I'm thinking of getting that. I've heard New Balance is also a good brand. I saw a nice pair in Puma but they were way over-budget.


Oh, and the reason I plan on getting back to my exercising ways? My waistline is relatively smaller now than when I started with my October goal.


Booyah.


Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)