Tuesday, November 01, 2011

How's This for Perspective?

Every week I always worry about my budget until the next payday. A good chunk of my income is spent on two things: my office parking space, and petrol for my car.


Don't get me wrong, I make sure to set aside a certain amount of money every payday for my family's savings account. Whatever is left I use for whatever expenses I need. And there are times, many times, that I feel sorry for myself.


That has to stop. There are people out there who make considerably less than I do, yet they still manage to go on with their lives with little to no complaint. They can even go about it in a very cheerful fashion.


So what does that mean? It just means having a positive attitude is very, very crucial in this world we live in now. No matter how bad things are, other people might have it worse yet they can go on with a smile on their faces and a spring to their step.


It's all a matter of perspective.


Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)