Tuesday, November 29, 2011

NBA 2K12 My Player Update

My player's rating is now at 71. He's currently averaging roughly 21ppg, 7rpg, 5apg, 1spg, 1bpg with 2+ turnovers per game. Not bad numbers. Plus my team is hovering at the .500 mark and is in the 8th seed of the playoff race. I just have to improve a few more skills and hopefully we can make a run at a higher seed.


Sadly, the NBA lockout is tentatively over. Which brings me to this question:


Should I continue with this My Player?

I don't know. I'm thinking of getting NBA 2K12 for the PS3 once I buy a new one. I'm also thinking of downloading whatever roster / patch updates 2K Sports releases so I can compete against more rookies rather than going against two (Ricky Rubio and Robert Vaden) rookies. But if I do that I'd have to restart the My Player mode. And I'm not sure I can stomach the growing pains a player with a 60 rating has to go through just to get back to the level my player is at right now.



Plus there's a new feature in NBA 2K12. Create a Legend mode. It's similar to My Player except you get to use existing NBA players. I'm thinking of turning DeMarcus Cousins into a legend. I'm not thinking of using Odom, though. I'd like to go with a young guy and turn him into a dominant force, and it seems to me like Cousins will be the next main NBA guy I'll be rooting for after Odom.


So there.


Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)