Tuesday, November 15, 2011

So I Got These New Running Shoes...

... and I'm planning on using them for their intended purpose. I got me some black and white Puma Ikonis 2 shoes on sale.


Why am I doing this? Partly for motivation. I haven't done my usual brisk walk / jog routine for the past two or three weeks. Sure I have tried doing barbell complexes at home, but I feel that I need to do more cardio than weights.


And that's where the new pair of shoes comes in. Before I used to do my cardio using either my really old tennis shoes (falling apart already) or my really expensive basketball shoes. The basketball shoe has a small tear on the left shoe, and I have no desire to make it bigger because of my jogging.


I also feel that getting shoes intended for the exercise will be better for my feet. The basketball shoes aren't really for jogging, neither are the tennis shoes. They weren't, in my opinion, intended for non-stop pitter-patter of feet on the ground. They were intended for sudden bursts of quick movement.


Hopefully I can use these new shoes to improve my motivation for not only losing weight, but more importantly, becoming a healthier person.


Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)