Thursday, October 14, 2010

One Pissed Off Rant

I've changed. A lot. In fact, I'm proud to say that I have done my absolute best to improve the way I think. I have forced myself to stop thinking negatively, and I have forced myself to be nicer to people around me.

I am not a finished product. Far from it, of course. I know, it takes time to be a better person. It doesn't just happen overnight. You have to be consistent in what you do to improve yourself.

I do revert back to my old ways every now and again. People slip. People fall down. I still pick myself up. If this was the old me I would have just stayed down and started acting like my old self. And yet I don't. Sure it may take a while for me to get back up, but I always force myself to do so.

So it really is starting to annoy the hell out of me when all people see around me are my negatives. Isn't it enough that I've been trying to improve? That I've been pleasant? No. It's never enough.

I've changed. If you can't even acknowledge the fact that I am a better person now, screw you. I know that the reason people still want me to change is to imrpove myself. But can't they even give me credit where credit is due?

If you can't even acknowledge that I've improved but you still want more, then screw you. I'm not your goddamned lapdog. I need positive reinforcement. You guys can't even give that to me. Then I guess it's just me all alone again.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)