Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cars, Cars, Cars

There are three cars being sold here in the Philippines that I quite like. Three cars that I would want to be my first ever brand new car. In no particular order, I give you...

The Honda Jazz

The latest Honda Jazz (or Fit in other countries) has everything I'd want in a car. Space, practicality, and good looks. However, after the Ondoy incident (where major flooding in lots of areas) I'd prefer to get a vehicle with good ground clearance. This is also the cheapest of the three cars I like.

The Kia Soul

Reminds me of the Scion xB. But it's way too expensive. I like the looks, I like the space, but for the price I can get something better.

The Hyundai Tucson

Have you seen the new Tucson? What a nice looking car. It has a diesel version too. Plus 4-wheel drive and a nice automatic tranny. This is almost the same price as the Soul. Or a bit more expensive for the top-of-the-line model. But among the three, this is the vehicle I really want.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)