Monday, January 28, 2008

Updates

Last January 14, 2008 I filed my resignation. This will be my last week in the office.

It's been a roller coaster ride for nearly four years. Ups and downs, highs and lows, good times and bad times. But as they say, a rolling stone gathers no moss. And I haven't rolled in ages.

While it is difficult to leave something behind after so long, I also realize that I have to move on and meet new people. I've been around this 3D industry in the Philippines for all of my professional life, which is nearly four years only. Yes I'm still working at my first job.

I think it's time to expand my horizons, meet new people and face new challenges. Whatever job opportunity I enter after leaving my current company I will face with an open-mind (and an empty stomach). Hopefully my passion for 3D will be re-energized.

I will be taking some time off, I know it's a contradiction of what I've been saying. I've always told people that they should never quite their jobs until they find a job they can transfer to. Well, shame on me I guess. But the work has been tiring.

I'm looking forward to my time off. I'm looking forward to whatever new opportunities I get. I'm looking forward to shedding the moss that has accumulated around me and rolling off to whatever new destination I'm bound to get to.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)