Thursday, January 31, 2008

Captain Procrastination

Right. Yesterday was my last day at work (unofficially, I guess) so here I am at home.

I was planning on doing a lot of things here now that I've got no job. Cleaning my room, moving into my grandmother's room, practicing 3D, cancelling my gym membership, yadda yadda yadda. You get the drift.

So what have I done so far? I've tried modeling a face in 3D, and it sucks. Where has my mojo gone? First day out of work and my "mad" skills in 3D has left me. Damn.

I've also bonded with my Playstation 2 quite well. Aside from that? My room's still a mess and I haven't moved into my grandmother's room. So there. Captain Procrastination strikes again. Lots of things to do, no drive to do them.

At least I managed to start modeling a face in 3D. The only problem I see is that the face looks good front view but once I go into perspective it starts looking like an alien, which is not what I intended it to be. I am using a car-show girl named Jenny Chu as template for the face. I did one before in the office, never finished it. So I thought it would be a good idea to start all over again now. Plus aim even higher, by rigging her face so she can speak and make facial expressions. I've got all the time in the world anyway.

Well, not really. I've got lots of paperwork to fix, first and foremost of which is the goddamned gym membership. Gotta cancel it TODAY so that my last month will be February. Hopefully I won't have to pay for anything, and I hope that they won't bug me not to cancel it. It's a free country anyway.

So I am out of a job. Because I resigned. Because I am tired. Ironic things happen, like the fact that after filing my resignation our office got a character animation project. It has been a fact among my 3D friends in the office that I've always wanted to do another character animatino project and now I have no chance to participate. Maybe that's the reason why I decided to model again at home. Plus it'll keep me from getting rusty, right?

Well I've procrastinated again. By blogging this time. Amazing.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)