Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Random Sentimental Stuff

Ever had a dream that was so nice, so "perfect" that you wish you never woke up? Then did it ever happen to you that you did wake up, saw it was still not time to get up, fall asleep again and the dream continued?

Well that's what happened to me last night. I still remember parts of the dream. It made me feel very relaxed and happy today. No, I won't tell you what my dream was. Only that it was very nice, made me feel very warm and fuzzy inside. No, it was NOT a wet dream either.

I'm just curious as to what triggered this dream. Could it have been the best of Bon Jovi CD I listened to last night? And why is it that when I was on the way to work this morning, I had to (and still am) listening to the same best of Bon Jovi on my old, 4th generation, yet still reliable, iPod?

Maybe it's because Bon Jovi is as close to "senti" music I can listen to. Not that I don't like love songs or anything, it's just that I really can't listen to those things. So the closest bands I listen to when I get sentimental are Bon Jovi, 10000 Maniacs, and even the ballads of Dream Theater. Which is not necessarily considered music sentimental people listen to. But that's just me.

Anyway a lot of changes are in store for 2008. Some changes are happening as we speak. I've decided to try to break out of my comfort zone and maybe try to aim for the stars. Achieve more. Take a break. Enjoy life. Be a nicer person. Maybe even try to become a more active Christian. No, maybe not the last one. But you catch my drift.

Some events are already in motion, and I don't feel comfortable mentioning them yet on this blog. But changes are surely afoot.

All I can say is 2007 was a roller coaster ride, but I want 2008 to be a smooth bullet train ride where I tell the train where to stop and how fast to go. It's time I started taking control of my destiny.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)