Saturday, September 09, 2006

News, Notes, and a Fond Farewell

It's Saturday once again, the only time I may borrow the modem at home to write a blog. And here we go.

* * *

The Mazda 323 Familia, which was my primary car, was sold last week. It was picked up last Tuesday. Fare thee well, you may have been a headache but I still had plenty of fond memories of you.

One man's garbage is another man's treasure.

* * *

I've been listening to Animetal at work. I think that's the name of the band. They play classic Japanese anime and sentai tunes only in a progressive rock style, at least that's how I categorize them. You can look for them in here.

My personal favorites are Daimos, Mechander Robot, and Bioman.

Memories.

* * *
Had to wade through knee deep waters along Pasong Tamo corner EDSA yesterday. The reason?

Yesterday was Sir Dani's birthday and there was supposed to be a surprise dinner for him at 8pm. So my officemate, Kem, and I head off to Makati Cinema Square to pass time. Sadly the rain got to us first.

We made it up to the corner of Mitsubishi Motors along Pasong Tamo but the flood waters were rising. After agreeing to our taxi driver that it was pointless to go on, we turn around and ask to be dropped off at EDSA.

Sadly that area was flooded too. So we cross the safety tape that blocked the way to what was once the big ass building that sold furniture. It was destroyed by a fire a couple of months ago. But the flood was everywhere. So my new Sambas were soaked. Dipped.

Kem and I decided to just go home, lest we get sick.

Damn poor sewer system. Lousy.

* * *

And that's it. No other news I deem worthy of telling anonymous people out there.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)