Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I Need to Vent

I need to vent. Lots of things eating me up. My angst is still here and it's been rubbed the wrong way. Plenty of times. And if I don't vent here then I just might snap.

Why is it some arrogant people act that way? Don't they know how to get along with other people? Wala ba kayong pakikisama sa ibang tao? Bakit kami ang dapat makisama sa inyo? Bakit di kayo makisama sa amin? Can't you guys (and gals) lower your pride enough to meet halfway? Or at least treat me as a human being.

Tangina kasi kayo, asta kayo ng asta. Wala namang ibubuga. Puro yabang wala namang maipakita. Puro dada, wala namang gawa. You fuckers can't walk the walk but you sure do know how to talk the god-damned motherfucking talk.

Talk. Talk. Talk. Full of air, full of bullshit. That's what you fuckers are good at. Impressing people with first impressions. That's it. Sure first impressions count. But if your first impression is totally different from who you really are, good luck with life.

Assholes.

I try to treat people the way they treat me. Be kind to me and I do the same. Treat me like shit and I will treat you worse. But for some pompous windbags out there they think that I started everything. Because in their world, they are infallible. Well fuck that shit.

If killing were allowed, I'd be dead. And I'd probably have killed some people too.

But no, that IS wrong.

So I force myself to try to get along with everyone. That's how my folks taught me to be. Respect everyone.

Well respect should be given, then earned. You respect a person if you meet him/her for the first time, but when you see how he/she really is, that's when you give the respect he/she deserves.

Kaso ang problema diyan yung ibang tao wala pang ipagmamayabang akala mo na kung sinong sugo ng diyos. Ulol. 'Tado. May araw din kayo, tangina niyong mga hindot kayo.

I wish I could act like them. Be like them. Assholes. Pompous windbags. Mga bolero. Bullshit artists. But no. I'm better than that. My folks made me better than that.

The world ain't fair. If it was there would be no negative stuff here. But it isn't fair. So I have to learn to live with these things I encounter. And I do try to live with them.

But that doesn't mean I can't vent about them, right?

Better watch out, assholes. Your day will come.

Out.

1 comment:

  1. ...Anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering. I sense much anger in you, Gani-san...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)