Thursday, October 12, 2023

[1025] Plans

Due to unexpected events happening these past few months I've decided it would be better to shelve my idea of getting a second-hand, fuel efficient car until next year.

It's a financial decision so that I can hopefully either increase my budget or find something more bang for the buck by next year. I could technically get one now but it just isn't the right time with regards to expenses and everything. I should ideally be looking and buying one by the first or second quarter of next year if everything goes according to plan.

I'm still sticking to my hope that I can find a decent 2nd generation Honda Jazz with an automatic transmission. I don't even mind if I can't get the 1.5L engine. However I'm not against buying a slightly newer, smaller displacement car if that's the best I can find. I just want a hatchback.

This basically means my search for the fuel efficient hatchback will continue next time. Still hoping I can get a Honda Jazz, but if not I'm more than happy to get a Toyota Wigo, Suzuki Celerio, or Mitsubishi Mirage. They've all been proven to be practical and fuel efficient, and they can all do long drives. Plus they are indeed newer models to my dream Honda Jazz model.

Out.