Thursday, February 23, 2023

[973] Car List

I have not done a car post in a while, so I'll do a list of five of my dream cars yet again. Here we go.

  1. Classic Volkswagen Beetle or Super Beetle. If it's a Beetle then ideally 1960s, if it's a Super Beetle then I'd want the first version without the curved windshield. Of course it has to be retromodded to be safer and more efficient in current times.
  2. Honda Jazz. My dream variant is still the gen 2/GE 1.5L Jazz with automatic transmission. The first gen was a bit too small and the newer ones are just too big. I still see some used GE Jazz for sale but I honestly don't know if it's worth getting a car that old. Parts and reliability are my biggest concern.
  3. Fiat Panda. I was lucky enough to see some when my folks took me to Europe way back when. I like that this is a small yet practical car and it does have an AWD variant. I'm a big fan of the third generation Panda.
  4. Ford GT40, specifically the Mk I. I first got introduced to this car in Gran Turismo 2 and I've been a fan ever since. I just love the way it looks.
  5. BMW E30 Touring. Again heavily retromodded, if it's possible to have an E30 M3 in Touring garb then even better.
And that's how you make a filler post.

Out.