Saturday, October 08, 2022

[943] Home Appliances I'd Love to Have

I need to de-stress and blogging is one of the ways I can do this. I've been thinking about this topic for the past few days and I guess I've come up with maybe a Top Five home appliances I'd love to buy and have in the house. So here we go.

  1. Front loading washing machine. This would save us me a lot of time handwashing my clothes every night. Plus it would hopefully save us money spent having our sheets laundered elsewhere. Plus scheduling laundry nights during the week would be a nice break I would love to take responsibility for. Maybe two or three nights a week, depending on how much laundry there is.
  2. Air fryer. I've watched a lot of healthy meal prep videos from this one youtuber, Josh Cortis. He usually uses an air fryer to cook his food I guess to make it healthier since you use less oil.
  3. Microwave oven. You need a way to re-heat or defrost your food and this is the best/fastest solution. If people are afraid of "radiation" from the microwave, then set the timer, press start, and run away until you hear it beep.
  4. Bigger LCD/LED television. We may not have cable anymore but I still have my second-hand bought Chromecast. The TVs we're using here are relatively old and have issues with the screen already so a newer, bigger, and louder television would be a very welcome addition to the house.
  5. A good quality blender. This would help a lot with making fruit shakes, creamy soups, and other cooking related stuff. Ideally a blender that can crush ice.
And those are the appliances I'd love to start buying and using for the house. In order of prioritiy.

Out.