Saturday, August 13, 2016

[734] It All Came Crashing Down

When I returned to my 3D career I was really proud. Who wouldn't be? I had been gone and relatively out of practice for over a year-and-a-half. I was trying to get back to my "bread and butter" which was the world of 3D.

And I did. And I was very happy. I was happy to be working where I was. I was proud to work where I was. And I became even prouder and happier when I passed my probationary period and became a regular employee.

I thought things were going great. And they were, to be honest. Things were going along rather fine and I thought I was regaining my form and getting excited to learn new things. I was even excited to grow with my team members.

Then something happened around late first quarter this year that changed all that. I won't bother to get into the specifics but after that I realized I am still just a "salaryman" trying to earn a living so I can take care of my family.

Ever since my perspective has shifted. Yes I am still proud to work where I am, and I am still happy with my current situation. Hell, I'm still excited to learn new things in 3D. I do also remember that I still have other priorities in life.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)