Monday, November 30, 2015

[705] My 2015 Practical Christmas Wishlist

Usually around this time of the year I start writing down stuff I want for Christmas. Here's my list for 2015, all stuff I need for everyday life.

1. Belts. Plural. I'd need one leather formal belt and maybe another casual belt. Black for the formal, and any decent color for the casual.

2. Socks. Preferably twelve pairs of sports socks to replace all my socks. Maybe six black and six white. What about for formal occasions? I rarely dress for those, and no one would notice me wearing black sports socks with my leather shoes. Speaking of which...

3. Black leather shoes. It could be wingtips or whatever design. As long as I can wear them for both formal and casual occassions.

4. A new daypack / backpack. My trusty backpack is showing a lot of wear and tear. It's time I gave it away and got myself a new one.

5. Spare goggles. A back up in case I decide to do some physical activity. Goggles that are durable and can be used playing basketball, at the beach, or in any activity where my everyday glasses might fall off or break.

6. New radio and antenna for the Rav4. Something that has an auxilliary jack, USB port, and maybe an LCD screen. Hopefully something that can still connect with the CD changer.

7. Refurbish the rims of the Rav4. I'm not even asking for new rims. Just refurbish the current rims. The coat is flaking off. I'm guessing there are minor leaks since these rims are stock and about fourteen years old already. The only request I'd make is to change the color to gunmetal or something dark.

8. Leather wrap the steering wheel of the Rav4. The steering wheel is also in need of attention. The material is crumbling so wrapping it in leather would improve the feel of the wheel a lot.

That's it. Those are the practical things I'd want this year. I have no idea if I will get the things I want, but that's why I like to daydream.

Out.