Thursday, December 03, 2015

[706] My Luxury Christmas Wishlist

Last post I gave you my practical wishlist. This time it's the luxury wishlist.

1. The latest iPad or iPad mini - My iPad2 is old, and I want to keep playing the games I downloaded. I find it useless (and expensive) to buy a new one.

2. The best 15" Alienware laptop available - I have no idea what it is. I do know I want a new laptop that can handle the latest games with ease. Plus I'm a sucker for some brand names, and Alienware is one of them. I also want a slightly bigger screen for the laptop.

3. Both a new PS4 or a new XBox One - I will mostly play racing games, and I want to try both Forza 6 and whatever Gran Turismo comes out for the PS4. However either one will do. I'm guessing the newest Need for Speed will be available for both consoles, as well as whatever new Grand Theft Auto comes out.

4. A Tiny House of my own design - I'm still obsessed with them, I just don't blog about it that often.

5. White 2015 Subaru WRX A/T with Brembo GT Kit front and rear and red or black HRE rims - Because I'm a car nut, and this car and those mods are available here in the Philippines.

Anyway I'm actually pretty happy with my life right now, these so-called luxury items are things I don't really need. I wouldn't mind owning them, but I don't mind not owning them either.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)