Saturday, December 12, 2015

[708] I Have a Bad Feeling About This

Something isn't right. I cannot pinpoint what, but there seems to be a nagging feeling of something wrong in my gut.

Maybe I'm just paranoid, maybe I just think too much. I can't even analyze what it is that has been bugging me the past few weeks.

Is it my mortality? When I was younger I had this arrogant attitude of thinking I was ready to die anytime. It was the arrogance of youth and I'm glad that I didn't die then. However now death scares me.

Maybe because it's the unknown. You don't know what happens when you die. Does your brain shut down like when you sleep? Or do you just, I don't know, stop? What happens, what about all the dreams and goals in life you still want?

I don't want to die. Not yet. I want to achieve my dreams, I want to be able to find the inner peace I envy from so many people I meet.

I want to gain the courage to accept my mortality.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)