Wednesday, November 18, 2015

[703] APEC Holidays

November 18 and 19 are APEC holidays because of the ongoing APEC Summit being held here in Metro Manila. We won't be having work for Wednesday and Thursday, and I decided to extend my leave to Friday.

Traffic going home was bad yesterday. It had something to do with some road closures and traffic re-routing schemes. I'm thankful that there are some alternate routes heading home that I could take.

Aside from this I'm thankful for the chance to take a break. Work has been good and I'm now a fledgling Unity VFX artist. I volunteered to help the VFX team with their tasks since they are lacking manpower. I really don't mind since I will be learning new skills that will supplement and complement my current set of skills.


Now that I have no work and traffic is a bitch, I'll be enjoying the chance to bum around at home and just decompress.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)