Sunday, May 31, 2015

End of May Report

It's the end of May. I've been working in my new job for a week. How has it been?

It's been good, to be honest. Personally I'm feeling really challenged to succeed, which isn't a bad thing. I'm undergoing training as a 3D Animator, and that alone is good. What concerns me is the upcoming exams during training. But I won't discuss my new job yet. I'll be as vague as I can for now.


Aside from this, things have been okay. I finally have my Saturdays back, and I'm still adjusting to that extra day of rest.

On the physical standpoint, I've decided to try to build my stamina via biking. I will be trying to bike every Saturday and Sunday early morning, taking the walking route I take inside the village. I'm starting out doing two kilometers every trip, and every month I'll add one more kilometer. So this whole June I have to do 2km. This morning I started and did it in 11 minutes and 45 seconds.

I'm not going to focus on improving my time to complete the trip. I'm going after stamina. Right now my @ss is sore because I haven't ridden a bike in a while. Plus my arms are sore because I'm so damn fat I have a hard time supporting my upper body weight while biking.

Speaking of weight, I'm hoping I can drop a few pounds because of one of the perks in my new job: Free breakfast and lunch. What does this have to do with losing weight? Well, the meals are pre-packed so I can only eat that. Hopefully I can control my appetite and not have to buy more food outside of work, because I really need to lose weight.

Anyway, that's it for now. Life's been generally good and happy, and I'm still adjusting to my weekends. I need a hobby, and I need to practice my animation skills.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)